According to recent statistics, there are about 50,000 Americans develop bladder cancer each year and around 11,000 people killed by bladder cancer. It fifth as the most prevalent cancer in men.
It is very interesting to know that it is more common in men than in women with a ratio of 3:1. This is typically caused by smoking and infections of the bladder. One of his most common symptoms are painless bleeding in the urine. The cancer tissue in the bladder and stop bleeding in May and this can lead to fatal illness of patients.
In the study of anatomy, the bladder is a muscle and elastic institution, is located on the pelvic fat. It collects urine from the kidney before the urine is eliminated. Goes through urine from the bladder to the ureter and exits through the urethra.
Well, let me ask you, you have a weak bladder? They worry about its impact? There are a lot of herbs and supplements that can help you overcome.
- D-mannose powder by now
- Super CranActin of Solaray
- Ultimate Digestive and cleaning of Nature's Secret,
- Curbita of Sanhelios,
- Continence with Flowtrol by Solaray,
- Enuraid tabs by Hyland's ,
- CranActin from Solaray,
- DRI bubble formula by Dr. Christophers,
- Cranberry Concentrate of Carlson Labs,
- Uricare of Himalaya Herbal Healthcare,
- D-mannose with CranActin from Solaray,
- Cranberry fruit caps by Nature's Way,
- UTI-Care by Nature Care,
- Asparagus Extract from Enzymatic Therapy,
- D-mannose powder of Kal,
- Cranberry power of the natural herbs,
- OrganiCran by Enzymatic Therapy,
- Cranbiotic of Futurebiotics,
- Cranberry Extract from Baywood, and.
There is more, all you need is to choose what is best for you is.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ryan_K_Lim