Overview

A vitamin is an organic compound required as a nutrient in tiny amounts by an organism. A compound is called a vitamin when it cannot be synthesized in sufficient quantities by an organism, and must be obtained from the diet. Thus, the term is conditional both on the circumstances and the particular organism. For example, ascorbic acid functions as vitamin C for some animals but not others, and vitamins D and K are required in the human diet only in certain circumstances.

Vitamins are classified by their biological and chemical activity, not their structure. Thus, each "vitamin" actually refers to a number of vitamer compounds, which form a set of distinct chemical compounds that show the biological activity of a particular vitamin. Such a set of chemicals are grouped under an alphabetized vitamin "generic descriptor" title, such as "vitamin A," which (for example) includes retinal, retinol, and many carotenoids. Vitamers are often inter-convertible in the body. The term vitamin does not include other essential nutrients such as dietary minerals, essential fatty acids, or essential amino acids, nor does it encompass the large number of other nutrients that promote health but are otherwise required less often.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Is There a Cure For Sweaty Hands?

If your goal is to find a solution to your sweaty hands, you have come to the right place, because that is exactly what you learn in this article. Before I begin, I would have a very big problem when it comes to cures for sweaty palms, large and well-known companies their prices for the cure, which a few hundred to thousands of dollars and people actually buy, because they have no other choice. It is either the treatment or laughed at because you are sweating a river!

I myself have already sweaty palms, and for quite a long time, and indeed, since all laugh behind my back, I thought about it and I had to find a way to cure my sweaty palms!

I had my mind that I do not live with my sweaty hands, and so I began looking for ways, and fortunately, I found many, but there was a problem oz again! It was either that the price was out of my budget by a long shot, or it was that they did not do what they promised, they did not work! It was one thing I had, and hopes that was aluminum chloride, in the form of cream. After it for about 2 weeks ago I stopped because I was not seeing a change in my sweats. At this point, I was really sad, but that does not stop me from looking for other solutions!

I am in fact much more time in finding himself informed, how can I cure my sweaty hands. I have over a treatment that was called iontophoresis and to be honest, I thought that I found what I was looking for. I have about it in the forums, magazines and blogs about how many people had great success with it and finally stopped sweating on their hands. This machine was very expensive and, as I said in the beginning, it was so expensive, while it could have been, at home. And that is exactly what I did, I created my own machine.

Following skeptical for a while, because it itself, and I have it within a few days I could have seen improvements. And today, I'm sweat-free, and I no longer have sweaty hands.

 

Now Pay Attention Here-

Do you want to learn how you can make your own iontophoresis treatment right from your home? There is a site that tells you how to do that. For more - Click This.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Navtej_Singh_Aujla

0 comments: